Office Hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Closed from 12:00 pm to 12:30 pm for lunch. 

Melissa L. Perry
City Secretary

PO Box 346
104 S Main Street
Thrall, TX 76578
P: (512) 898-5306
F: (512) 898-4126

City Limits & ETJ Map

Applications and Forms:
Residential Building Permit Application 

Commercial Building Permit Application

Contractor & Subcontractor Information

Swimming Pool Permit Application

Swimming Pool & Spa Plan Submittal Requirements

Building Permit Form

Please click here for a packet of Ordinances for permit and planning process

If you are interested in moving a home into Thrall, the following steps must be observed:

1. The home must follow all requirements and specifications outlined in the city's Mobile Home Ordinance. Additional requirements for New Manufactured Homes

2. The home must fall within the required setback lines outlined in the city's Building Permit Ordinance, the 2014 amendment, and the 2017 amendment.

3. A Plan Review will need to be submitted along with a $75 review fee. You will need to provide the following information along with a Residential Building Permit Application: specification information on the exact home you plan to move into the city with the engineering stamp indicating that it meets at least the 2009 International Building Code standards, a diagram of how the home will fit onto the property with regard to setback lines, any other pertinent information. If a variance is requested, it will require approval from the City Council. To be placed on the council agenda, please complete the Agenda Request Form and submit to the City Secretary 4 days prior to the Friday before the City Council Meeting.

4. Once the review is approved, the proper building permits and inspections of any building or enclosure must be purchased before moving the home into the city.
5. All water/sewer deposit and all fees must be paid before moving the home into the city.