When is city hall open?
City hall may not be open everyday due to short staff.
When/Where are city council meetings held?
What can I do with my extra garbage?
Al Clawson Disposal provides garbage pick-up for the residents on Tuesday mornings. By contract, they are only required to empty the blue canister provided to you. If you have extra garbage, there are options available to you!
1. You can purchase extra garbage tags at City Hall. This is good for larger items such as furniture. After purchasing tags, set the items out on regular garbage days with the tags attached. Please see fee chart for tag pricing.
2. If you consistently have extra garbage, you may want to consider a second canister at an additional $16.66 monthly fee. Contact City Hall at (512) 898-5306 to discuss adding another canister.
When will the city pick up tree limbs / brush?
I would like to move a manufactured/mobile home to Thrall. What do I need to know?
If you are interested in moving a home into Thrall, the following steps must be observed:
2. The home must fall within the required setback lines outlined in the city's Building Permit Ordinance as well as the square footage requirements.
3. A Plan Review will need to be submitted along with a $75 review fee. You will need to provide the following information along with a Residential Building Permit Application: specification information on the exact home you plan to move into the city with the engineering stamp indicating that it meets at least the 2009 International Building Code standards, a diagram of how the home will fit onto the property with regard to setback lines, any other pertinent information. If a variance is requested, it will require approval from the City Council. To be placed on the council agenda, please complete the Agenda Request Form and submit to the City Secretary 4 days prior to the Friday before the City Council Meeting.
4. Once the review is approved, the proper building permits and inspections of any building or enclosure must be purchased before moving the home into the city.
How can I find if the city has an ordinance on ______?
Where can I find the cost and fees for services provided by the City?
Please view Cost and Services for fees.
Where can I find Agendas, Minutes, Public Hearings, Notices, Budgets and most documents??
Agendas, Minutes, Public Hearings, Notices, Budgets and most documents can be found under the Document Center page. If you do not see a document you are looking for, please contact the City Secretary's office at 512-898-5306 or email@example.com.