Please note that a 3.5% charge is added to use the online payment function for utilities.
Currently, Discover and American Express are NOT accepted online. For the Water Utility Department, please click HERE.
Payments must be made before midnight in order to show up on the next business day's report.
In order to make a payment, you will need the following:
Email Address - if you do not have an email address, you may use email@example.com
The city-wide clean up generally takes place the week after May elections and the city-wide yard sale. The city provides roll-off dumpsters at the city water tower yard for disposal during that week in May. Items not accepted: tires, chemicals, paint, batteries, TVs, air conditioners, refrigerators, or any other items containing Freon. Please contact Normand at 512-269-7335 to access to the dumpster and you MUST bring a current water bill. Brush and limbs will not be placed in the dumpsters.
Because wastewater usage cannot be measured, the City figures the wastewater charge annually on every account by taking the average of water used for the months of December, January, and February. These are generally the months with the lowest water usage. Wastewater averaging is usually processed around March or April, the new charges should reflect on your bill in April or May.
Events and Information
- Please mark your calendar for "Christmas in the Park" on December 4, 2022 from 5-7 pm. For more information, click HERE.
- City of Thrall 2021 Consumer Confidence Report for Public Water System (CCR) is now available - Click Here to view the Report.
- The City of Thrall is under Stage 1 Drought Watch Conditions, please CLICK HERE for more information.
- 2022 Spring Newsletter (English), please click HERE for information.
- 2022 Spring Newsletter (Spanish), please click HERE for information.